Learmimg from the experience:
Why attend the course?
The ICAM researcher course (Incident Cause Analysis Method), a practical application of the recognized Reason Swiss Cheese Model for accidents; It provides participants with a systematic and effective approach to investigate incidents and accidents.
The course presents a step-by-step outline of the research process, and provides practical tools and instructions to examine the contributing factors to the incident.
- Know practical tools and techniques that allow to carry out an incident investigation through a systemic approach, through the ICAM methodology, which allows to identify the causes and generate actions tending to improve the organizational factors that influence the occurrence and repetition of this type of events in organizations.
- Know the keys to success in order to generate learning in the organization through a research process. </ li>
- Understand the role of the leader, methodological technical expert, and different actors involved in a research process.
- Know experiences of different mining operations, through real examples of high impact incidents. </ li>
- Publicize how the incident investigation process is connected to the OHS strategy of an organization and how these investigations should challenge the process, for its continuous improvement. Key to those who lead these processes.
- Managers, managers and supervisors interested in knowing and applying the icam incident cause analysis method
- Security experts.
- Professionals in general linked to risk management in mining or other companies in the hydrocarbons and energy sector
- Certificate (evaluation)
- Folder of theoretical material – practical
- Coffee breaks and lunches
Reports and Registrations:
- Telephone: + 51-13482161
- Email: email@example.com
LIMITED VACANCY¡Download registration form