The development of a Preventive Culture in Occupational Health and Safety, is a challenge for organizations today that aspire to an effective and sustainable management as well as the reduction of accidents.
To help organizations to have a comprehensive and systemic vision of the process of transforming a preventive culture into HSE:
On October 18 and 19, 2018, more than 100 leaders HSE will gather at the “3rd International Forum on Management of Culture, Leadership and Behavior Safety “ to be held at the JW Marriott hotel in Lima, Perú.
We will count on the participation of specialists of worldwide recognition in the topics to be discussed from the United States, Europe and South America, involved institutions, everyone who is committed to a preventive culture in Occupational Health and Safety and leaders of HSE from South America who will show us their best practices, challenges that involves achieving a Transformation of the Culture of Safety in their organizations.
This edition will be held in two days with a main plenary on October 18 and 19 and 3 workshops to be held on October 17 with a duration of 2 hours each on issues of Culture, Management Human Error and Management of data.
The headquarters of this third edition is Perú, a country full of millenary wealth, extraordinary gastronomy, tourist diversity and its hospitable people await you!
It is to present innovative tools, techniques and methods to optimize the culture of security in organizations, prioritizing the human factor as the main axis.
- Exhibition of international specialists in Management of Culture, Leadership and Safety Conduct.
- Publicize the best practices by the HSE leaders of World Class organizations of national and international scope.
- Interact and share experiences among attendees and speakers, making synergy for the achievement of the best result.
Who should participate?
his Forum is aimed at *:
- Directors, Managers, Superintendents and chiefs of safety;
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals;
- Human Resources professionals;
- Anyone interested in reducing injuries in their organization.